MAPS.ME - Offline Maps, Navigation, Guides

MAPS.ME - Offline Maps, Navigation, Guides

The Description: Of MAPS.ME
Free, fast, and detailed maps without any internet connection with voice navigation option - trusted by over 100 million travelers from all over the world.

Offline maps
Provide mobile data, no internet connection required.

Navigation
Use the navigation system while driving, walking and bike riding anywhere in the world.
maps.me,maps.me tutorial,maps. me,maps.me app,maps.me route,maps.me routes,maps.me review,maps.me iphone,maps.me offline,maps.me traffic,maps.me car route,maps.me in romana,maps.me bike route,maps.me navigation,maps.me navication,maps.me subway route,maps.me download maps,maps.me walking route,maps.me create a route,how to download maps.me,how to use maps.me in cuba,how to use maps.me offline
Guides and itineraries
Plan your trip and never miss an interesting place with our dedicated itineraries. We've partnered with the best travel content creators and built popular itineraries and itineraries for popular destinations. It includes interesting sites on the map and can be downloaded for use without an internet connection.

Amazingly detailed
Directions to interesting sites, hiking paths, and places not found on other maps.

Updated
Maps are updated by millions of contributors to OpenStreetMap daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to popular mapping services.

Fast and reliable
Offline search, GPS navigation plus improved maps to save storage effectively.

Bookmarks
Save the sites you love and share them with your friends.

Available all over the world
Essential for home and travel. Paris France? take a look. Amsterdam, the Netherlands? take a look. Barcelona, ​​Spain? take a look. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, United States? take a look! Rome, Italy? take a look. London, UK? take a look.

Traffic data
New traffic maps within cities across the Internet. Check for updates on traffic information and the fastest way to drive in 36 countries!

And many others!
- Search for different categories, for example, restaurants, cafes, attractions, hotels, ATMs, and public transportation (metro, bus ...)
- Make hotel reservations via Booking.com directly from the app
- Share your site via text message or via social media
- When riding a bike or walking, the application displays whether the road is up or down

Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.